- Abandon preconceived ideas about yourself and your life as well as comparisons to others. Focus on your child-heart–the one that isn’t caught up in judgment. Love her and listen to her. Take her by the hand and see where she guides you.
- Be willing to explore, but not willful in pursuit of a goal. Take things a moment at a time and be willing to change course without guilt or fear. You are safe in your adventure.
- Be on your own side. Vehemently advocate for your greatness. Don’t argue against it.
- Dwell in possibilities. See everything as an opportunity and be eagerly ready for surprises.
- Cherish your uniqueness and use it without apology. You are exactly who the world needs just as you are. Be you and be excited about that!
Stay tuned for more tips to realizing a truly poetic and powerful life!
I would love to help guide you on your own beautiful journey with powerful one-on-one sessions, by phone or in person. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AFAICT you’ve coerved all the bases with this answer!
Thank you so much! I’m so glad to hear that. Blessings to you and let me know if you need more tips or anything else. LauraMoliter@gmail.com.
Beautiful and very healing, Laura.
Truth, Wisdom, Love and Sincerity, to ALL Mankind,
Thank you, Rob!
Wonderful thoughts! Thank you!
Thank you, Mindy!
Laura, your tips are spot on. I so need to read these tips every morning and also keep them in my “tool box” for those times when my thought lapses into doubtfulness. Many, many thanks!! ❤
Thanks so much, Lisa! Glad the tips were helpful! I appreciate your comments. 🙂